Saturday, July 9, 2016

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, it's official... I'm a 27-year-old!  This year to celebrate we took a trip down to Waco to visit Magnolia Market, the store from HGTV's Fixer Upper.  It was a bit rainy, but Owen had fun splashing in puddles. Since potty training, I always keep an extra pair of shorts in my bag.  Turns out they're handy for rainy Texas springs too! The store was really cute. A bit expensive, but I picked up a few small things as Matt's present to me. Ha! Behind the store there is a lawn, some swings, and some picnic tables.  We had lunch from one of the food trucks that are behind the store.  Before heading home, we made a quick stop at Harp Design Co, store of the carpenter on the show.










Matt also made a delicious chocolate strawberry torte as a birthday cake this year.  It was delicious--it met with Owen's approval as well.




All in all, a great day. I love my family and am so grateful for the their love and work to make it a special day!







No comments:

Post a Comment