Thursday, July 31, 2014

Owen-10 months

Just like that, another month gone in a blink of an eye.





Owen is getting more adventurous as he gets more and more mobile. His favorite activity is to curise-on the couch, from chair to chair, on the pews at church.... He's getting pretty fast too! He says mama and dada.  He still is army-crawling away and is exploring every nook and cranny.  He is very good at  noticing and picking up the tiniest crumbs, which helps me keep on top of all my housework!  One of my favorite things that he does is dance.  Whenever you turn any kind of up-beat music on he'll start wiggling his little bum and bouncing up and down. Very cute.



On the move
Busted! Someone found where we keep the diapers!
Crusin'
He still loves going on walks, and turns back periodically to say hi!




Someday Owen will probably hate that I shared this picture, but doesn't he just have the cutest little bum?! He makes me so nervous when he stands up like this, but if I sit him down, he just pops back up again.

Love our little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment