Thursday, July 7, 2016

Bathroom Reno

For Mother's Day this year, Matt decided to surprise me with a bathroom remodel. He surprised me and arranged for someone to watch the kids and took me to Lowe's to start picking things out!  We were able to pick things out fairly quickly (at least I thought so, haha), and Matt got to work that night!  We totally forgot to take any before pictures, but got some in progress.

Starting the demo

After the linoleum, vanity, and toliet pulled out.

I love how this pinwheel marble mosaic tile turned out. I spy a baby in the bath!

 Here it is pre-grout.  Matt's first tiling experience!

The floor was the biggest change--we kept the same tub/shower and toilet. 

We also painted and added these photos from last summer.

We replaced the baseboards, wall cabinet, light fixture, mirror and vanity.









Now where do I turn in my husband of the year nomination form?






No comments:

Post a Comment