Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Maiden Voyage

Well I've been thinking for a long time that I should start a blog. It seems like the thing to do, you know... get married, start a blog. So a few weeks ago I was feeling pretty motivated, got an account and was all set to go. I sat down to write the first post and I got nothin. No interesting anecdotes or exciting stories, nothing worthy of a first blog post.

So since then we've had some exciting news, so I thought Id give it another go. After months of prayers and dozens of interviews Matt got a job! We will be moving to Texas sometime in June. To top it all off, I'm also leaving for Taiwan in just 6 days! So it looks like we'll have plenty of exciting things coming up and no problem filling this blog with all kinds of exciting stories.

2 comments:

  1. I remember thinking the same thing about not having anything to post when we first got our blog. But you find things. And whether other people think it's interesting or not, it's kind of turned into journaling/scrapbooking for us. We're so excited for you guys to come out to Texas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,can you invite me to your blog? :)

    ReplyDelete